Monday, May 23, 2011

25 Interesting and Ridiculously Enticing Facts About Travis! Yes!

1. I have one Jack Russell Terrier.  Her name is Ellie, and I got her for Christmas in 2001.
2. I have big dreams, and I don't plan on allowing anything or anyone get in the way of living those dreams.
3. Someday, I want to live in Beverly Hills.
4. I absolutely love California.  I love the culture there - celebrities, fame, and fortune.
5. I love my family and friends.
6. Two of the most important people in my life are my grandparents.
7. I have never been out of the United States; however, I am definitely traveling abroad soon.
8. I try to eat as healthily (I didn't even know that was a word) as I can.
9. Overall health is very important to me.  I exercise every day and do yoga daily.
10. I love Panera Bread.
11 I love technology, and I don't know what I would do without it.
12. I love all things Apple.  I absolutely love my iPhone and iPad.
13. I play the trumpet.
14. Music is important to me - whether I'm listening to it, or playing it.
15. Whether I want to admit it or not, I learn something new every day.
16. I like school, but not when the last day of it is only 13 days away.
17. English is my favorite subject, and not only because I get to correct people's grammar.
18. I love the beach, and I go every summer on vacation.  This year, however, I'm going on a cruise and to California.
19. I love the atmosphere and feeling of a city.  I want one of my homes to be in New York when I'm older.
20. I fly ALL the time - usually to North Carolina.  So, next time I miss our long class on Monday, you know it's because I am in North Carolina.
21. I have two sisters.  Alex is 23 and Tracy is 21.  Speaking of my sister Alex, her birthday is today.
22. My favorite TV show is Saturday Night Live.  Live from New York, it's...Monday night.
23. I love to act.  It's what I want to do.
24. At school, I'm involved in band (4 different forms of band, actually) , musicals, chorus, and the Respect Life club.  Respect Life is really the only club in which I'm involved.
25. This first year at John Carroll has gone by so quickly.  Can I complain?  No - not if summer vacation is 13 days away.  This being said, however, I am so glad that I've met so many great people and learned so many enriching things over the course of the year.

Hooray!  There you go - 25 facts about Travis!  Your life has changed for the better.  Just kidding, I'm not that conceited.  :)  I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment: