Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome back to my blog!  I am so excited to have a nice fresh start with the beginning of the second semester!  Plus, exams are over!  Hooray!  (By the way, I was severely emotionally scarred from that experience, just saying.)  Anyway, with the start of the second semester, our English class is moving right along.  We are finishing up A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, and will soon be moving on to the true story, Into the Wild.  I have learned so much about John Carroll since starting here in the fall.  Actually, I remember being in Mrs. Zurkowski's room with Allison Sanphillipo as a shadow last year - which seems pretty crazy that it was over a year ago.  I have made a lot of wonderful new friends here at JC. I think I have a much stronger sense of responsibility and awareness, in terms of academics, than I did when I first started in September.  Here's to the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment