Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Dream!

In English, we are reading about dreams in A Midsummer Night's Dream.  This is a description of a dream that I remember having.


I think this was probably a few weeks ago, but it is the last dream I can remember having.  It was a rather weird dream, but, like all dreams, I did not realize is was that odd until after I woke up.  In it, I remember I was lost and someone was chasing me.  I could not really get away; it felt like everything was just this big maze that I could not get out of.  I did not know what was chasing me, but I knew it was something.  I guess I was running for a while, until I started falling.  Maybe I fell off of a cliff or something wild like that - I don't know.  Usually, when I have falling dreams, I wake up, which I eventually did in this case.  This was just a really weird dream.  Every time I have dreams about falling, I always wake up and sit up in my bed.  Most of the time, I think I'm actually falling, even though it was just a dream.  It's fascinating how real dreams can be to our sleeping minds.





No comments:

Post a Comment