Saturday, March 19, 2011

Visiting a Place That Would Change My Life . . .

         An adventure that would change my life would be to another country. I know this sounds general, but going to another country would allow me to experience life outside of the United States, where I have been all of my life. I would be around an entirely different group of people who speak another language, eat different food, and live differently. I think that in order to realize the true diversity of our world, we have to travel different places. Different parts of the world have a lot of things that cannot be found in the United States, just as there are a lot of things in the United States that cannot be found anywhere else. I think this would be a wonderful experience to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment