Thursday, October 28, 2010

Presenting . . . The New and Improved Travis N's Honors English 9 Blog

Welcome back to my blog!  As the new quarter is right around the corner, our English class is starting a new unit of literature!  For the next few months, we will be learning about Edgar Allan Poe and William Shakespeare.  We will also be reading some of their literary works - which will be very exciting!  With the beginning of a new unit, everyone in our English class is revitalizing their blogs to fit our unit, as well as the time of year.  A new quarter, a new look!  I've never read anything by Edgar Allan Poe, nor do I know a lot about him; however, I am looking forward to read some of his stories!  I came to know a lot about William Shakespeare when I read Romeo and Juliet in my English class last year.  I really enjoyed reading that play, and I am really excited to read A Midsummer Night's Dream and Julius Caeser in the upcoming months!  Here's to the new quarter and expanding my literary horizons!

This is a picture of some of my friends and me in New York for the theater department trip.  I had never been to New York before, and it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment