Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Unique Profile

Travis’s Unique Profile
            My name is Travis N and I am a freshman at the John Carroll School.  Last year, I attended Saint Joan of Arc School in Aberdeen, Maryland.  I started there when I was in sixth grade.  I live in Aberdeen, and have lived there since June 2003.  I have two sisters, Alex, 22 and Tracy, 21.  I have one dog, Ellie, and she is a Jack Russell Terrier. I spend my free time, rollerblading, listening to music, and spending time with my friends and family.  Some of my favorite movies are Scary Movie, and Austin Powers.  Some of my goals are to be successful in everything I do here at John Carroll and to meet as many new people as I can.  This year, I hope to get involved with as many other activities as I can, some of which are the Patriot, and maybe some of the theatrical productions.  I am so excited for my first year at John Carroll!
This is a picture of my cousin and me on vacation in Ocean City, MD.

This is me stand-up paddle boarding in Kure Beach, NC.  It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment